We’ve been promising you that our final interview would be with a special guest, and we’re proud to announce who that guest is! Today we want to interview you–the authors, creators, and other fabulous people who have been following along all month. These questions are designed to be humorous, thought provoking, and provide you with a platform to share your thoughts and ideas with fellow readers and creators. Feel free to answer as many or few as you choose in the comments below.
1. What inspires you to create? What sort of sights, sounds, ideas, innovations or other stimulus gets you out of bed in the morning and make you want to inspire someone likewise?
2. What websites or resources around the internet do you enjoy and would recommend to others? What makes these places special and unique to you?
3. What is the most important piece of advice you’ve ever been given? What piece of advice would you like to leave for all future artists and creators to remember?
4. What makes you laugh?
5. What is the most unique thing you’ve ever experienced? What books, movies, or blogs do you consider unique and imaginative? What unusual piece of art or creation has made you sit up and pay attention?
6. Tell us a little bit about what you’re working on right now.
That’s right! This is an interview, so we’re having a giveaway! But this time–everyone wins! Everyone who comments below will recieve a free copy of the ebook version of the event I ran last year “Speculative Fiction Through Time and Space.” Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred file format (pdf, html, .doc, mobi, epub) and I’ll send you your copy! If you like it, please consider reviewing on Amazon or recommending to a friend!
Even better, every comment on this post will be eligible for one additional entry into our rafflecoptor! Just click on the “blog entry” option and put in a link to your comment! Winners for the two grand prizes will be drawn on August 1st, which is also when comments for this interview close! I’ll be publishing my favorite answers on our Facebook page, and possibly in future blog posts here on VC.
Thanks for participating, and I look forward to learning more about you!